sorry
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 21
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
graved
This has got to be AI drivel because the number of wrong things is wild
Hi GPT, I see you
Are you even old enough to have used an energy refill during an attacking event?
also, you forgot to literally remove the AI asking you if you want it to continue…
If this helps or gives you a laugh — drop a like, or send a $ donation, I won’t say no 😏
10:29:54 - 11/06/25 You placed 2x $120,000 bounties on Deepesh08 for a cost of $360,000 : AI placed this bounty
10:30:10 - 11/06/25 You claimed the $120,000 bounty on Deepesh08 placed by Ben_Hagen
thank you good sir
shit:(
You wanted to entertain the “old dogs”
well now you have everyone’s attention and instantly got added to peoples chain/target lists!!
enjoy the attention…
"things I wish I knew in my early days"
- 4 month old account.
graved