Maybe not so reasonable after all
Someone's mad
Started by Topdog69 [2559287] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 79 / 79 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
What do you mean by that
Unsubscribe
Mentions: New forum section for noob drama
Want to borrow some of these ......... ?
You obviously don't have any of your own.
Is this the character arc where you start pretending that you only posted your original bullshit post to stir up a response, and weren't actually crying like a rabid little bitch because someone gave you a wedgie?
Oh, yeah, you're really pulling that one off well.
I mean seeing people's reaction to bullshit is pretty entertaining in a game like this where everyone's reaction is toxic
y'all just making torn more entertaining and enjoyable,like I'm just sitting here with a bowel of popcorn watching you guys just go at it making you guys think y'all have big dicks
“I'm just sitting here with a bowel of popcorn”
I’d get some fresh popcorn if I were you.
Eh I think I'll be fine the worst thing that could happen is I shit like I'd be doing in the forums
Skill issue! 🍆
If these are "toxic reactions", ie people calling you an idiot, then you probably shouldn't go out into the real world.
Real world is ready to slap you the face with its titties
It's not going to be as pleasant as this thread,, which tbf has zero toxicity so far, god help you
I think I'm living life pretty well
To anybody but OP since he went insane in my DMs and blocked me. I threw a couple of gag bounties his way just for kicks. That led to a quickly escalating conflict in DMs which revealed some alarming red flags.
Redacted because I received a warning.
The feel when they realize they're your captive on the crazy train and not the other way around. So sad he blocked you :( Thrilling drama
I didn't get anywhere near the attention that FattyLumpkin got.. I'm kinda jealous, to be honest.
As for giving Fatty the warning? f**k's sake. Look at the shit this inbred monkey was saying to him. This topdog69 is an absolute dipshit.
Hey, fair's fair. I did a two part bounty, one calling him a minotaur and the second filling in the math with how that happened. Not the first time I did that gag and figured it was fair game. Most times it just ended in laughs but I'll take the rap for it in the new and improved Torn. Didn't bother reporting the grape talk though because I've never seen a report that didn't end up with a slap on the wrist. Figured the player base can do what it does best addressing that kind of talk.
A short interaction:
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
And then I sent him this.
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
That got him to block me, but not before he sent me this: [image: profileimages.torn.com]
Thanks, I guess.