Have enyone ever tried stacking points in this game?
If you did, how did it end up for you (and your wallet of course).
Started by BardiTheCrow [3040522] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Have enyone ever tried stacking points in this game?
If you did, how did it end up for you (and your wallet of course).
What's your threshold for stacking points? 1k and above? 5k and above? or 10k and above
There are many players with a shit ton of points.
It can be a good long term investment if you can sell high when a new feature that needs points is added.
(Happened a couple times the last year - keepsakes, updated point market)
And can be a bad investment when points crash.
(Also happened at least once recently. Removal of ability to sell points at pawn shop)
Most players will usually have a few k points to use for refills and will buy more when running low.
Mostly 5k and above
Every year I buy enough points to last me another full year. I got burned pretty hard when the point market flopped but it's really a non issue. Things change all the time in this game and items shoot up or rapidly decrease in value all the time. You'll have your wins and losses, it's nothing to dwell over though.
When I bought the points, I bought them to use them. I still get to use them so I'm fine.