Is there any value or benefit of purses or wallets. When I mug someone they are easy to sell but dont know what people use them for. Or are there a lot of Oliver Twists in training.
Purses and wallets
Started by BLUEGIRAFFE [3554407] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
It’s possible to open purses and wallets for cash and items.
What an idiot. level 12 and didnt realise I could open wallets and purses. Back to school and start grifting I think.