Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn Server is Lagging

Started by Komi [2965602] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 11 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
Komi [2965602]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

Just recently, I have been lagging at random points throughout the day. This gets annoying quickly, as the lag also consistently occurs at the start of ranked wars. Is it because I'm f2p, ched?


i cant see my poker hands at first few hands after sitting too