Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Leaving Faction

Started by AvgAgent [3601188] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 252 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

AvgAgent [3601188]

If I leave my faction, do they get to keep the money that I have stored in it. Because my faction leader is avoiding giving me my half billion dollars, and I have another faction to join, and I want to do it soon.

Please answer

Static [711045]

There is nothing in the game mechanics or rules that make that money actually yours.  By leaving money in a faction vault, you are trusting the faction leadership.

 

Your only options that I see are:

  • Hope the faction leader does the right thing
  • Try to use social pressure to get them to do the right thing
  • Stay and hope things improve
  • Lose your money and walk away

 

This type of situation is why I never leave money in faction vault beyond a few days.  Sorry this has happened to you.  It sucks.

Lantian [3029152]

Are there any other leaders with vault access?

 

Just ask for your money from them if possible.

 

Otherwise it's what was said above.

Shooby [2510470]

Just store it in stocks, don't trust the next faction you're in because you just joined another noob trap/farm and they're the most likely to just keep it.