What atrocities have I committed?
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Wood [2175573]
· 6 likes ·
Can promise this isn't going to help you be more anonymous.
Can promise this isn't going to help you be more anonymous.
You thought it was bad before, keep posting in GD and see what happens.
The forums are not your friend. XD
no one even knows who you are, chief.
Believe it or not, it's your lucky charms.
I don't know, I can't stand those people though - I'm with you.
What?
Graved no discussion
Oh...
Right.... gotcha...