Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

None

Started by Gutmouth [3246030] on in Graveyard.

157 replies · 2.33k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 158 / 158 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

mug [553318] Committee Committee

Hello, as the person sitting in the actual Leader spot of WTF Ducks, I can confirm that Alaricvoss [3635418] is the true leader of ducks and the entire WTF franchise as the founder and buyer of all of the WTF factions.  If he is starting wars between your faction and WTF, well he owns it so I wish you best of luck.  May he destroy your small faction swiftly over this 10m, to end your suffering quickly.  Have a nice day.  Glory to leader Alaricvoss.

MrTORn [2881250]
  • "Bonus dirt: Alaric has a reputation for mugging faction members during trades."

 

damn if this is true he is scum and it says a lot about any faction that welcomes him. 

TheMightyThor [1872227]

This is a coded phrase.

Using Thor's superior godly intellect Thor will decipher it for us all.

Hmm seems this means you should... go Duck yourself.

insidE [3552797]

Hello, as the actual Supreme Leader of WTF (self-declared, unanimously by myself), I would like to formally recognize and endorse all actions taken by our glorious members, including but not limited to trash talk, unsolicited war declarations and emotional support via duck memes. Should Alaricvoss [3635418] decide to burn your faction to the ground over pocket change and a grudge, just know it’s probably justified. He owns the whole WTF cinematic universe. May your downfall be quick and your respect for ducks eternal. Glory to WTF. Glory to Alaricvoss. Quack.

Gutmouth [3246030]

This is wonderful entertainment , 5 stars would come again but next time I’ll make sure to bring the real Gorlock, I can’t be taking up all her light