Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Busting... Beyond 80,000

Started by David [132845] on in Achievements.

15 replies · 226 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
52
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

David [132845]

Yesterday (June 12th), I just pushed beyond 80k busts. Right during TTT... so I view this as a personal win, no matter what happens in the competition. 🏆

 

It happened exactly 10 months after I broke the 75k mark. 

 

It also means an average 500 busts per month. Got way busier IRL over the last few months. Which means I'm slacking in-game, and it's no wonder why my lead over Boxcar now takes forever to increase. 😅

 

When the time is right, I'll definitely use my busting book, so reaching 85k would be a bit quicker... if I read it within the next 10 months. 😉

undo [2090073]

No worries, almost everyone feels like David is light years ahead - I certainly do.

 

Grats, David, and on to 100k!