I’m not showing any addiction percentage in my information section, but my boss keeps messaging me about having 11% addiction and it’s driving down the company effectiveness. I’m not sure how to fix the issue as I’ve already went to rehab when it reached 8% three days ago.
Addiction
Started by RandAlThor [3749647] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
The battle stats debuff icon only appears after you hit certain amount of addiction (enough to cause battle stats debuff). You can take several drugs in a row without getting a battle stats debuff (the brain icon). Work effectiveness debuff, on the other hand, starts from your very first drug. The work stat effectiveness only updates once per day around 6 PM TCT, if you rehabbed before this time then you will show zero addiction as long as you don't take a single drug between the rehab session and the company report generation.
Thanks!
Just to add - go to your company employee's page.
https://www.torn.com/companies.php?step=your&type=1#/option=employees
Hover over your work effectiveness stat.
You will see something like this (these aren't yours, this is someone in my company):
The addiction penalty it shows is what your boss is talking about. This summary updates once a day at roughly the same time you get your daily wages/stats.
I've been having this same problem. I Rehabbed about 3 days ago, and my company addiction never went away.
I rehabbed again today because I know Sunday is when the promotions happen, and I'm still at -16.