Hey guys just wanted to complain about embossers being 10 mil now anyone wanna join the poo poo party be mad with me. I don't think them costing so much would be as bad if it you didn't lose them as often. Bout to switch to prescriptions or go back to license plates
Embosser complainer thread
Started by SelfLoathing [1982289] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 17
- Likes on archived posts
- 39
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
Not really
Sounds like a great time to be selling embossers!
just stop being poor. Problem solved.
Ya looks like someone bought em all up and raised the price. Happens.
That's just the fine for being a lazy ass. Just go find your own. Can even target scout now to increase odds. People just impatient and throw money at it.
Really as a younger lower level player with sub 2B networth this is a good chance for you to finally max your bank account.
Danm... i just sold few for 8.5M each, should've wait bit longer
The name checks out.
i did birth certs and drivers licenses to 100, then 1 passport for the merit
fk it
Thank you for posting this. Saw three for sale at $9m flat today, and was able to flip them at $10m each
Those embossers are a liability, though. I burnt through at least 5 of them as crit fails while doing forgery. I've still not finished it yet but I switched to prescriptions as it's safer.
The best way to max Forgery is to do only drivers licence the entire way through, as well as a couple one-time licence plates for the merit and a one-time passport for the other merit.
Is it really that hard?
Have not lost an embosser. Yet.
Feel your pain. Lost 3 in a row at skill lvl 99.
That 1% to get 100 was a bit pricey .
Just lost one, what a joke. I have 100 in 9 out of 12 crimes and 93 in cracking, so not like i'm not ready to do it, its just that and scamming left (35 in that)
If there was a cfrime in the real world that had a cost that out weighed the risk or outcome people just wouldnt do it
Skill Issue, don't even remember last time I lost one, and I did a lot of Bank Checks.
I did some thousand plus drivers license