Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

tHiS gAmE sUcKs

Started by Orbulous [3588580] on in Graveyard.

15 replies · 245 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
37
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

Orbulous [3588580]

"I've spent enough time playing the game to know how to complain about it. Which means I've played the game quite a bit. But I'm not going to admit I enjoyed the game that I clearly played for hours. Instead I'm going to complain like a silly little potted plant and get roasted by everyone I'm leaving behind. Happy Father's day losers!"

 

🫩

Shooby [2510470]

Atleast the other guy included what this game sucks. 

Balls are a very important part of the immersion created within that thread.

Nadbash [2183654]

I live to criticize threads that I think are stupid but took the time to read anyway because nobody loves me and now I'm gonna make you pay.