Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

race bugged?

Started by Tsume [195620] on in Bugs & Issues.

39 replies · 524 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
40
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
51 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Tsume [195620]

for the past 10 minutes am waiting for the race to start...

 

goes down to 50 seconds and back to 2 minutes. Does the same thing, torntools off / on or on mobile as well.. See vid:

https://gyazo.com/1845b3b69cb546f086793b7a3f1d6174

Thenulose [224366]

18:24:40 - 16/06/25 You joined a custom race named exp races on Speedway with your Veloria LFA

No finishing event for the race above and also stuck in starting loop for this one

19:17:31 - 16/06/25 You joined a custom race named Gooner_Steve's MAXX XP on Speedway with your Veloria LFA

RoninRaven [606826]

My race ended, everyone finished, I can fly, but says I'm still racing. I have not received the event saying the race is over. Green race icon saying I am currently racing . 

 

Refreshed and closed, I'll try deleting the cookies and what not. 

rapid_riser [262223]

Speedway - 18 laps - Race will Start in 1 minute, 33 seconds
Speedway - 18 laps - Race will Start in 1 minute, 44 seconds

 

hmm time is up and down but never gets going

ZanzerOne [3021029]

Same issues. On the Docks race track currently. 

 

Countdown to the race starting gets down to 50 seconds then jumps up to 1m 50 seconds.

 

Edit:

Update. I received an event that my race has completed, however, I still cannot travel because it says I am still in a race. Smh.