Deleted ! Apologies
Staff Edit
Started by DOCTORLUCIFER [2852967] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- DezyDeStruktion [899415]
· 6 likes ·
I specifically get annoyed about roster locks when I see shit like this. - Lightor [2215463] Officer
· 2 likes ·
Graved
I specifically get annoyed about roster locks when I see shit like this.
I'm sorry you have to found this shit during RW
no u
Graved
thankyou Mod, check out his other post, its more or less the same xD
his id a little bit closed with my kid's id in torn.
thank fully he never whining....
you knew the risk being trader...
make yourself better in here if you respect with torn's life
Shame the guy who wrote this is a lying, deceitful snake, who hasn’t yet learnt that his opinions are worthless and needs to stop forcing them on people…. Had several iterations with him, very few have been productive or pleasant👌
Can you pay me my last War Money? I deleted those two posts btw
The last war with nuclear Armageddon!