How does arresting work? Is it worthwhile? Is it worse to get arrested or hospitalized?
Arresting
Started by TheAnarchist176 [3337285] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Not sure how much 2.0 has changed it, but from what I've seen people making in 1.0, arrests were rarely over 1mil. If you're looking to make money, you'd be better off just selling stat spies (law firm), flight delays (detective agency), bounty reveals (cyber cafe) or something of that nature.
Save your energy for training or making war hits for additional income.
Generally speaking you're probably going to get Freevived from a hospitalization or Busted from an arrest fairly quickly. I wouldn't say one is worse than the other.
This sets kinda unrealistic expectations for someone with probably less than 10k battle stats.
Still good to know there's some money to be made for people curious down the line but this will definitely not be the case for most people who don't have years already into the game.
I was arrested a few days ago for 980k, i wonder if he should have waited one more day for an even 1million. I'm tempted to message him again if he hasn't arrested me again in 25days because I'd want to see how the number changes over time.
I need an arrest buddy, just someone to cleanse my soul every 25-30 days. What was amazing was a few seconds after I got arrested someone even higher level bailed me out.
If you get jailed, it completely resets your arrest value, so if you crit fail a crime or fail a bust, it goes back to $0. A lot of people will just fail a bust every once in awhile so they don't become a target for arrests.
I'm willing to message someone if I haven't been jailed in 30days for a 10% 50% cut.
why would they give you money for spending their energy to collect an arrest warrant? Lol they get lists of people who have them, it's not like you can hide. They're gonna do it whether you think you can allow them or not.
This is why I fail crimes on purpose!
damn RNG
I've had people offer me a split to remove my weapons and med down for them. Which I'm always happy to do. Sometimes my warrants get into the 5mil+ range but I'm just too hard for most people to handle in a fight. So offering me a small token to help them make money, sure why not? It beats getting arrested at a very unconvenient time.
yeah makes a little more sense for a 18 year old account with stats and higher warrants than a two week old one haha.
To arrest another player, you must first be a part of a 3* or above Detective Agency.
By arresting a player, you will be awarded an amount equal to a percentage of all profit they have made from crimes since their last arrest. This includes both cash, and the value of any items received from the crimes committed.
Source: Wiki
As to whether it's worth it, see comments from experienced players above.
Just to share
13:45:20 - 11/06/25 Chris_2025 arrested you and claimed your $1,160,795 wanted reward [view]