Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing Help

Started by LaWeaseler [3651115] on in Racing.

4 replies · 120 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
LaWeaseler [3651115]

I have been hearing about racing. I bought a good car and would like to race, but I cannot find where the place is, or even if it exists. If anyone would be able to help it would be most appreciated. 

__woodenickle__ [2263400]

make sure you have a license and y'all need to go try some tutorials and guides,

 

I know it sucks trying to find what your looking for sometimes as search in torn sucks balls, I took liberty to find a couple for you

 

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16126414&b=0&a=0

 

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#p=threads&f=61&t=15931028&b=0&a=0

 

YW

Mentions: Racing Upgrade Guide by RD_ · RD_'s Racing Guide "2.0"