A couple of years ago I attempted "The Ladder", in which I would attempt to play from Newbie Corner ($5 / $10) to Oligarch ($50m / $100m).
Previous attempts: Link
I made it to Pound It on my 4th attempt and then busto. Had a couple more attempts but ultimately it was a little deflating so I let it rest until I forgot about the idea completely.
Anywhooo, I want to have another go. It was a fun experience playing at the tables I don't usually interact with, in fact the people I interacted with on the last journey were able to give some great feedback that I wouldn't otherwise have been able to pass on :)
My general aim will be to earn 200 BBs at each table, but if I earn enough to hop up a table and I'm not feeling the vibe, I'll move on.
I don't know how often I'll play - whenever no one wants to play High Rollers/Fire Pit I'd imagine.
If anyone wants to come and play me, I'll update where I currently stand on here when I can. I'm offering a bounty for stacking me, although it will be different to last time. Previously I offered $50m per stacking - this time I will offer a bounty of 50 BB for stacking me, or $5m - whichever is bigger. So at Fire Pit this will be $1.25b.*
Attempts: 10
Currently sat: Broke Jokes
Current cash: $$10,000
Best attempt: Pound It
You sent $5,000,000 to tetsukuro
You sent $5,000,000 to Pihkalman.
You sent $12,500,000 to NeodarealDeo with the message: sigh
You sent $5,000,000 to SoggyBiscuits.
You sent $5,000,000 to coolstar496.
You sent $5,000,000 to TheOutlier.
You sent $5,000,000 to GonzoHST.
You sent $5,000,000 to Lil_Cat.
*This will not be paid to those I consider my regular adversaries at High Rollers and above :)
Mentions: The Ladder | $50m bounty