I was looking through the jail and it said that someone was arrested for blasphemy, how does that work?
Blasphemy?
Started by Budson [3390054] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
There's hundreds of reasons you can go to jail for given all the various crimes and their outcomes.
Means next to nothing.
just like the other far worse jailing reasons.
it means they are doing their job correctly. they have been noticed. we will be in touch.
They were in America 2026
I got arrested for blasphemy because I critical failed a graffiti crime - I had infiltrated the museum and accidentally painted on a page from the Quran.
i actually do know one of the reasons you can go to jail for blasphemy because it happened to me!
when burgling a butchery plant or whatever it's called, i got a critical fail, and the flavor text was something along the lines of someone else had dressed up a dead pig in a tutu, and i got arrested because they ran and the police found me with this dead pig in a tutu