Pretty concerned with the privacy of the sites you've made (or, the one -Fortie- has helpfully linked)
You state "🔒 Secure API Use (nothing stored)" which can't be true with the information you're showing. OR with a "register" form
So your ToS is already f**ked
"📌 Player Stats Lookup – Search any user’s profile, gear, stats, and more" - Again, where are you pulling this information from? Are you providing the stats? Do you have someone that'll be manually pulling the gear that people are wearing? That's not available via the API, even with the job perk that allows you to see it
If you mean faction members only, you MUST be storing API keys to pull that real-time information
Also, I know that emails are optional, but where's your statement on how those are used? Am I giving you the email for funsies? Is it used for notifications? Marketing? Just for password resets?
How are you storing it?
Is your site secure enough that that email won't be leaked? I doubt it
NONE of this site looks clean. Jesus f**king christ, accessibility is out of the window. I have fairly decent eyesight and I STILL can't read anything there without squinting
300m (only slightly less than your networth) for a site that'll probably be live for the next 4 weeks before you quit the game
That you can barely read from
That may or may not store your data securely
From someone that fed a prompt into chatGPT for his advertisements, then didn't check it before posting it to the forum, making some of his other statements a lie?
Nah, I'm good. Others should probably avoid too