You're telling us she was harassing someone, fair enough. The context of what has happened isn't public, fair enough. To say that its 'revolting' that people don't blindly turn against madd without the context is a bit much
Lynx22 - Faction Vault Thief
Started by AmeNyaa [2086144] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 694 / 694 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Here's where you're wrong. I am not defending harassment, I just don't believe there was any.
They are in fed jail temporarily which tells me that nothing here is 100% sure. It's that or I seriously misunderstood the fed jail system.
Naaaa..
Bogie is saying what is revolting is the constant disbelief they didn't do anything wrong.. 🤷
If you believe they didn't do anything wrong, fine..
Just don't come onto the forums saying "there such a good leader" or "they haven't told me about anything like that"..
They wouldn't tell you about this side of themselves I'm sure, especially if it involved RL harassment..
As Bogie said they don't have to show anyone anything or prove anything since they are a moderator and have final decision either way..
The fact you believe that bogie is lieing about something like this really says more about you than anything else..
Go and be quiet and wait for a decision to be made..
Also to the "No actual evidence of wrongdoing has come to light and yet people are very quick to paint MADD as a liar."
How about you let bogie do his job instead of coming on here and making out like they never did a thing wrong? 🤷
We know MADD acquired your faction in less than transparent circumstances, so how is this any different? 🙄
Edit - lynx22 you can keep liking my stuff, your still a scammer buddy 🤷🤣
Edit - I'm sorry about the bad spelling/grammar, I'm dyslexic and I have to reread my stuff like 4/5 times to make sure it's okay 🤦
Why do you have so many enemies?
Because. Mugger.
thank you for clarifying! I thought it was just because he was rude and had a stick up his butt for some reason. Maybe his home life is bad... I'll send my prayers to him
People that know her could just ask her. She's not dead, just banned from a browser game.
Edit - I think I wasn't allowed to post that in public just yet, my bad.
Deleted x_x
Damn i should of been here an hour ago
it was not interesting in the slightest lol
The context is that admins put her in fed.
If you dont trust the admins of the game, think they have some vendetta against this person, maybe you should think about finding another game to play?
Maddy, you gonna return Dexter's Lab to STR8? He put you in the Leadership chair while he went on vacation for a week and you stole it.
You cry cry cry about Lynx's $20b...where's Str8's >$200b? There is an order of magnitude discrepancy on the balance.
Lynx is a hero! We need more folks willing to steal from thieves.
Bait used to be believable...
I mean he is not wrong. MADD did steal DL from STR8. Hard to feel much pity for her. Karma is a bitch.