1
HAPPY FRIDAY
Started by Ravi_Armaan [3256796] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Penetration [2340613]
· 6 likes ·
I'm working 12 hour shifts all weekend, jackass. - Shindig [865748] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Graved - low quality and non-torn related. Gd is for Torn related discussion, not this.
I'm working 12 hour shifts all weekend, jackass.
Ye it's ai I was just bored 😃
Any ideas what to do this weekend?
I finished exams so idk what to do
Well now you'll be bored with bounties most likely. Next time, keep the AI slop in your head.
I don't know what you should do.
But I know what you shouldn't do. Like posting useless threads in gd
Graved - low quality and non-torn related. Gd is for Torn related discussion, not this.