Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Addicted or fully devoted

Started by ButClaper3000 [3834824] on in Trading Post.

5 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
ButClaper3000 [3834824]

Hi guys, I'm a severe gambling addict and have lost all my money in the casino. Would anyone like to invest in me? I'm not a quiter and I give 100% to my addiction, so I'm happy to share my winnings with investors (I only lose). If that doesn't convince you, I'd be happy to work for you, NO MATTER WHAT.

 

 

 Best regards, THE BUTCLAPER3000.