graveyard please?
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
I will also send a gift to the first person who helps me out!
Can only transfer points through faction vault
Otherwise you have to list on points market and hope someone doesn't snipe them fast if listed for cheap
This is GD, you are looking for Q&A my dude
Sounds like a multi to me...
My apologies guys I thought it was a normal “discussion group” but I will graveyard this post :)
Graved- self edit