Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

US to demand foreign students reveal social media

Started by Night-Owl [3680050] on in Politics & Law.

26 replies · 93 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
9 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Nadbash [2183654]

It's foreigners now. Give it a couple of years, and we'll all have to disclose our online activities, not that they don't already have access to everything we do online

 

Rewindz [2855264]

I already said Trump took a page out of the old Soviet playbook of using antisemitism to consolidate power. Only in reverse.

 

Reference "Doctors' Plot"

Unlucky [2472585]

Night owl - Inciting a riot is the same as saying bad words about dear leader. 

Everyone else - Are you actually retarded? 

ElHeffe [2564022]

OK. Here's "my" social media address.

 

Yes I have 3 friends and one of them is Netanyahu.

 

One of the other two is Tim from MySpace.

ElHeffe [2564022]

What were the social media posts about? How much they like cheese? Board game night at the pub? Knitting patterns?

 

Oh, wait... encoraging violent murders.

 

So I have to ask, are you THAT dumb or do you just think we're THAT dumb?

 

Oh, wait. You're THAT dumb to think we're THAT dumb.

Nadbash [2183654]

No matter how much of a filthy socialist libtard cuck soyboy I am, I'll never be ok with people jailing anyone for voicing their beliefs. Everyone should have the right to be a retard.

Unlucky [2472585]

I get what you mean, but I can’t condone not punishing people that try to whip up racist mobs. 

I mean if someone stands in front of a mob with a megaphone and whips them up to burn down a hotel full of people they should be punished.

Madgod [1733719]

All of these American hating people, not just the foreigners, should be on a list. No doubt when war reaches the Western hemisphere they will be acting as fifth columnists wherever possible. 

Unlucky [2472585]

I think you should start compiling a list immediately. In fact don’t post here again until it’s complete please. 

Unlucky [2472585]

You have a list of every person on earth, that in your opinion, hates America? 

Why do I get the feeling at some point in the future you’ll be releasing a manifesto before a tragic incident. 

Madgod [1733719]

No just the big ones silly I'd have to pay Google drive for more storage otherwise or have like a lot of paper and get carpal tunnel syndrome