Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

chat script

Started by FILFY [2377561] on in Tools & Userscripts.

0 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
FILFY [2377561]

It would be cool to have a script that would allow you to change all the icons at the top of your screen to player chat bubbles. I've organized my profile in a way where I don't really even use those because I've got shortcuts on my home screen. And if I did, all the tabs I use are on the first screen. I never scroll unless I have to bet at the casino or something. I just think it would be cool to sort out this cramped ass chat bar and filled the top bar with all the best traders and bounty services, ECT.