Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bounty timing & timer count down

Started by bananashido [3822056] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 140 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

bananashido [3822056]

Hi I'm new here,

 

So I have been doing bounties for the obvious reason of getting decent amount of $$$ but when I wait for the hospital timer to zero, someone already beats me for the kill. This happened majority of the time. Why is that? 

 

By the time I refresh the page in like 5-10sec remaining, the player is already dead.

 

 

DrTomato [3028721]

Use pc with scripts, there's a script that can let you view the attack tab while the person is hosped and you can keep spamming until you get the attack going, plus your stats, the guys are beating you to the kill sre probably can one tap hosp the bountied perosn.

bananashido [3822056]

My issue that the hospital timer is not yet finished and by the time it's already zero and ready to attack, I can no longer click fight because they're already dead.

__Link__ [3459303]

try be on the attack page before they are out of hospital and refresh until they are available to attack. If you are attacking people with high bounties then others who can 1 tap and have better wifi then you may beat you to it anyways though

pestilence101 [445588]

In war, the warring parties get a minute to take out anyone involved in that war before they're open to outside hits. So that's why you see the timer, and if they're getting killed before the timer is up, it means they were either taken down by an opponent or by their own side (to prevent the opponent from farming respect from them).

Beerstein [1322136]

As someone that tends to beat out most fac members in war hits, it's about timing refreshes. I usually have profile on one page, and attack page on the other, then time the load so I hit F5 just when it's about to come off. (you can right click attack and open in new tab or middle mouse button to open early) Alternatively, open it based on how long it usually takes you to load. So if it takes you on average 3s to load a page, middle mouse button that attack button at 3s to exit hosp.

 

May take a bit to get the hang of the timing, but it's not that hard. Once you get used to it you can nail it over 90% of the time.

Beerstein [1322136]

I have scripts, they don't trigger as fast as timing a refresh perfectly. Like yeah they're great, yeah they're better than waiting for opponent to come out, but F5 is much faster if you got the timing down. Basically I have one, used it, but ultimately F5 was faster and the only way to really get ahead of my peers.

 

As far as unloading hits once you're in, sadly you're at the mercy of server distance/latency.