Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Logistic Reports (35m)

Started by SekiTimewalker [2633164] on in Company Discussion.

1 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
SekiTimewalker [2633164]

0 Reports Available

 

Hello all, its your friendly city Timewalker here. I'm looking to sell a few Logistic Reports that I have kicking around, a steal at $35,000,000. Please PM or mail me if you are interested. If I dont respond, I'm sleeping. I work overnight.

 

ToS: A logistic report boosts a company for 7 days and does not stack. The lower rated the company, the higher the boost. Logistic companies are immunized against the effect, that's the shot we took when we were accepted in. 

FritzFrizzle [3030192]

Thanks for the Logistic Report for Knickers and Knockers - easy to do business with, will be happy to come back again (but only if I can't manage the company properly from here on out). :)