Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nova's Trading Post

Started by Nova1bezerk [2647114] on in Trading Post.

14 replies · 87 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
Nova1bezerk [2647114]

Nova's Trading Post
100 % Mug Free Trades!!!
Don't believe me? check out my mug stats!   


My goal is to not only earn your trust, but to also

earn you the best possible price for your hard work with

an average buying price of 96%!! you read that right!

Active all day just set trade! (No Need to Ask) I will get notified :)

Items I Currently buy!

 

Plushies (Including sets)

Flowers (including sets)

Drugs

Energy Drinks

Boosters

Alcohol

Medical

Candy

Supply packs

Enhancers 

Tools

Materials 

 

 

 

Items I do not currently buy!

Clothing

Jewelry

Cars

Artifacts

miscellaneous

weapons 

armor

Properties

 

 

Trading Status: Active!

Active all hours just set trade!

 

 

 

Disclaimer!

Although I am a Trusted trader it is always 

recommended to self-hospitalize as coincidence can 

be a real B***h

 

 

 

 

 

Emperor66 [3654294]

Awesome trade no BS just straight up business and also helpful with tips on the game and what to do and how to approach the game! Thank you Nova! 10* for sure!