Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Buying losses 300k (read)

Started by iNs0mNiAk [1351608] on in Attacking.

148 replies · 2.31k views · thread synced · 2 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 149 / 149 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
149
Discussion span
→
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

iNs0mNiAk [1351608]


Only buying hits from level 50 players or higher.  Only buying 2 per player per day, only while this post is up.  NO NEED TO MESSAGE ME, IF THIS POST IS ACTIVE I WILL PAY WHEN I SEE THE EVENTS!  PAYMENT GUARANTEED WITHIN 24 HOURS MAX!  I will not respond to any messages about this post as it is quite clear.

 

 

 1.2b+ in payments made for slut hits to date, you will get paid!