Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Can someone explain something?

Started by Phantom11c [2189192] on in General Discussion.

22 replies · 494 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Phantom11c [2189192]

All..

 

Over the past week I have been harassed by much larger players placing multiple bounties on me. For absolutely no reason. I keep quiet and only speak to my own faction. This is all because I married a random guy to cover PI costs. I'm sorry if he's been in here bothering folks, but that has nothing to do with me. I'll divorce him when I find a suitable replacement, geeze.

 

Now, I have like.. 50 bounties placed on me by a dozen different folks from a dozen factions, all labeled "NST"

 

People, Im just a dude playing a game and I don't bother anyone. What's happening here?

SAndP500 [3663181]

It's very likely one person placing those bounties through a service that allows it. Those players just fulfill the order for the number of bounties since you can only put 10 on at any one time.

 

So, your spouse has annoyed one determined individual - I don't recognise the name on the forums, maybe you can check with them, they could know who is annoyed at them. Edit - But yeah as Foe said, don't make it worse :D

Foe [2092175]

Someone must've paid for your spouse and their acquaintance(s) to be hospitalized. There are bounty services that take orders for mass bounties. 

 

You're on the shitty end of it for a while, but maybe when you find another torn spouse it will blow over.

 

Whatever you do don't feed into it or make it a bigger problem in any way or it will likely continue.

Weav3r [1853324] Helper

Your fingers get wrinkly in when in water for a long time because your body's nerves cause the skin to contract. It's your body helping you grip wet things better, kind of like giving you temporary treads. Evolution and shit. It's wild.

Shooby [2510470]

Probably safe to blame your spouse. They probably should've just kept their mouth shut instead of making a GD thread whining about a bigger player.  It almost never ends well.

 

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=59&t=16477133&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=26061044

 

A lot of people won't bother affiliates for personal beef, but other's will because it's the easiest way to make someone's gameplay harder. People will tolerate a lot, ride it out till they get bored, or quit and move on. 

 

Not to mention they messaged me too whining about a single mug.

You'd be better off associating yourself with less problematic people.

 

[image: i.postimg.cc]

Mentions: Story time of a low level RR player

SeaLion [250755]

You have waaaay more bounties than your spouse, so you prob pissed someone off. 

 

As for NST idk "not strong target" aka you are old player but have lil baby stats 

Phantom11c [2189192]

Darn, yeah, I've been made aware of Jimmy's shenanigans. I'll divorce him when I can find a suitable replacement. But its a pretty mean move to make me suffer over someones else's actions.

Shooby [2510470]

It's all part of the game, it's a tactic that works in a lot of cases.

 

They weren't worth my time, I just ignore listed them and went about my day, but that could've been another pretty poor decision on their part. If you're not capable of handling your own, it's just better to be quiet because the people you're affiliated with can be effected too, from factions, companies, spouses etc.

Nitebreeze [3363363]

03:06:50 - 23/06/25 You placed 1x $1,000,000 bounties on realistassasin for a cost of $1,500,000 : NST(Not Strong Target

 

Did I do it right

Chirrut_Imwe [2827523]

My bad…

 

Whale farts smell like rotten garbage, because digestion. 

Scientists also suggest that whales have relatively loose anal sphincters, meaning gases may not build up for long periods, but rather are expelled more frequently as they are produced, leading to continuous release of these smelly compounds.

 

Did I do it right?