Mentions: Octane_XO [421901]
About this thread
Posts archived: 229 / 229 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 229
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 46 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 86 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Sly [2147847]
· 2 likes ·
Looks dope, little bulma & vegeta action :D [image: i.ibb.co] - GhostFaceKilla [2658737]
· 1 likes ·
I only needed a small 25x19 graphic for my faction tag. Price was very reasonable! ✅ He made it quickly, and then got online after having laser eye surgery to make sure I got the graphic as soon as he … - Jonnybravo [2733351]
· 1 likes ·
Above and beyond service from octane! If you or anyone you know is looking for awesome custom made graphics this is the dude for the job. Been working with him for 2 days getting my factions style in tip top …
Mentioned in this thread
Thanks for the Friend of banner Octane_XO its perfect!
Fair prices ✔️
Quality Work-✔️
Order filled quick-✔️
-Pothead
B
Thank you!
Bump!
I like that, very nice
Thank you
Very cool and very helpful
Still taking requests!
Thankyou for the banner. Gotta love some kitty cat. Quick and reliable. Friendly guy. ♡
where gfx
I only needed a small 25x19 graphic for my faction tag.
Price was very reasonable! ✅
He made it quickly, and then got online after having laser eye surgery to make sure I got the graphic as soon as he could send it.
This man deserves a medal! 🏅 🥇 🏆
VIP graphic maker!
Will use him every time.
Above and beyond service from octane!
If you or anyone you know is looking for awesome custom made graphics this is the dude for the job.
Been working with him for 2 days getting my factions style in tip top shape and its been a breeze very fast turnover and he has some awesome ideas.
He will be my go to graphics guy from now on for sure, highly recommend giving this guy a shot you won't regret it!
Thanks again octane!
Of course man! Glad you are happy with the stuff I did. Can’t wait to see the final product up on your page!
Thank you for the kind words! Just trying to put some nice things out there!
Ask him to make new graphics for us and it turned out to be even better then we did think it would be it is a real pleasure to work with Octane_Xo if there is someone we would recommend it would be him we love your work will be taking it up very soon to show case his master works
would give a rate score of 1000% for all the hard work he did helping us out would be doing business with him again
Mentions: Octane_XO [421901]
Bump
I might be biased but I love what I was made! Without much to go off of, he made something that looks fantastic on my profile and definitely fits my style. 10/10 would recommend