Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

BOUNTIES

Started by FILFY [2377561] on in Graveyard.

247 replies · 1.14k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 248 / 248 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
248
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
69 / 100
Engagement score
85 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Satan [612696] ×1 Yenna [2715649] ×1 Imwyan [3034376] ×1

FILFY [2377561]

so who's gunna grab all these bounties off me when I land? Lol I'm sure you can hire a reviver to help. 

 

Its really no wonder that Torns been around this long and has the small player base it has. I'm not sure if the culture on the forums is designed to push new players away.  But I'm glad that I waited to say anything in the forums until after I realized that this is a solid game. either way, it's not like I constantly post in these forums anyway and I don't intend to. I just like to joke around sometimes. And don't really care if youre upset about it. 

LAFAT [2623027]

I'm not sure if the culture on the forums is designed to push new players away.

 

no, you scamming newbies is what is pushing new players away.

rAtAplAn [2110765]

I was going to say you look like what you get if you order Jesus from wish.com but at least you have the guts to post your face. I mean, it takes guts to post it if it looks like that. 

FILFY [2377561]

If your concerned about spending 1m, then you're not the demographic I'm trying to reach. A 1m fee is nothing. And only exists to filter out younger players and enable me to link people's torn usernames to their FB profile. My intent isnt to pull new players attention away from learning the base game on the actual torn app first. It also isn't my intent to create a group that allows people to come in anonymously and troll and cause trouble and look for bounty targets. The page is meant for learning. And the only videos that will be allowed will be ones that help players learn. Especially any videos or post about scripts, their updates, or ways to organize yourself better. Including but not limited to, reminder apps you may use, new ways to set alarms, and any other useful tools to play torn. Just looking for perspective, and maybe better ways to play from like minded people. Not from people who think everythings a scam and that everyone is out to get them. Those people will be banned from the group forever. Because I will know their torn username....

FILFY [2377561]

You ain't wrong. And that's why it's funny that I was asking for a sugar mama... See you Neuro divergents are starting to get it... Maybe there is hope.

 

And I've also already gotten that roast a couple times so you gotta be more creative... Maybe don't focus on the hair, but on the forehead next time. 

 

Pro tip

FILFY [2377561]

Well then copy and paste that shit and hit the enter button a couple times if you really need the spaces there to comprehend two paragraphs. Idk what to tell ya

FILFY [2377561]

Well then post the logs that says anyone sent me money. Wait. You cant. 😂 Because no one got scammed. And no one is gunna get scammed dumby. 

 

I don't know what's dumber, running a scam for only 1m dollars or thinking that anyone would ever run a scam for 1m on torn. If you were a scammer, you would want to go for a vault theft. Not 1m dollars 😂

FILFY [2377561]

Yea yea I suck for going for SSL and not joining a faction. Heard that. Anything new though? 

 

20,000 players with the same play style and the choice between two different builds. All trying to be at the top of the stat leaderboards... 

 

You realize there more leaderboards than the stat leaderboards, and when you get to the top, it's all determined strictly by activity right?? I'm not really that try hard tbh.