Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

BOUNTIES

Started by FILFY [2377561] on in Graveyard.

247 replies · 1.14k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 248 / 248 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

FILFY [2377561]

Bro I'm gunna continue to make jokes. IDC if you edit my photo. And to me, that's a weird question. It just goes to show that  there are a couple different mindsets here. One mindset that's very uptight and aggressive, askingfo  rc consentto make a, joke and another mindset that just doesn't care. the reason I didn't post in the forum is well, isn't it obvious? Like seriously. Every time you mongrels come out of the woodwork 

NichtGersti [3380912]

3 or 5 years? In the now graved thread it was 5. Anyway, I linked these there already, but since the thread is graved, here you go:

  1. [VIDEOS] BEGINNER GUIDES! by Imwyan
  2. [VIDEO TUTORIALS] by Satan
  3. Yenna's Quick Video Guides - YouTube Shorts by Yenna

Literally took me only like a minute to find them. It's as easy as typing "video" in the search function and select "Tutorials & Guides" and "Threads only". 3 (or 5) years well spent.

Mentions: Imwyan [3034376] · Satan [612696] · Yenna [2715649] · [VIDEO TUTORIALS] · [VIDEOS] BEGINNER GUIDES! · Yenna's Quick Video Guides - YouTube Shorts

AmbientPorridge [2939924]

"I've been playing the game for like 5 years"

 

my guy your longest activity streak is 70 days and you have 33 days play time.  I'm more qualified to talk to noobs about torn than you are.  Here's a free tip for you, SDFU, stop posting like a cry baby on forums, stop trying to scam noobs and go train your stats, you're an actual embarrassment to this game.

 

You'll only be met with hatred and death

FILFY [2377561]

These channels aren't making videos about what I would be making videos about. Keep linking me channels I'm already subscribed to and have been for years... 

 

I'd say I'd spell it for you.. but I literally just did.

 

I uploaded a video on my Reddit it has nothing to do with the wiki. Figure it out

FILFY [2377561]

Yea okay buddy. Cus I gauge my sense of worth from whether or not I have high stats on torn... Get help

AmbientPorridge [2939924]

I gauge someone's ability to offer advice based on how well they actually play the game, you sir are more of a noob than some people who are less than a year old who have actually been given the solid advice you're so desperately looking for.

 

again best advice you're gonna get is go into hiding for a couple months so people forget your stupidity

EgoParadox [2096071]

You pissed people off and didn't back down. Now you are crying about bounties. I made joke and you went on a rant about gossip. Messaging girls asking where the sugar mama at tho isn't that funny. Seems more like begging to me. With your stats you should be walking on eggshells if you care. With the way this is going your bound to get another wave of bounties. I never said anything about bounties being a joke. You really think you are smart. Good for you. I only made joke and added a report of your prior behavior to add more context.  It's not gossip if it's true and you even confirmed it. You say you are not serious, but your posts say otherwise. If you are not serious about the game, how are you going help people that are? 

Anyways I shouldn't even reply. I'm just ssl noob idiot as well. Enjoy wall of text rant. expect no more replies. Good luck with your problems.

 

Edit cause no more reply.- You seem like one with trauma issues and your sense humor lacking more than mine. You replied to me about gossip as if I suppose to know about your reddit problems? How can you even know if they male or female? Like you say your joke had nothing to do with torn. If you even want to call it a joke. Telling people, it's a joke doesn't make it funny. I think you got some mental health issues and that's coming from person that also has them.

 

Telling the truth is not the same as gossip1. Truth is based on facts and evidence that can be proven or verified, making it a reliable source of information1. Gossip, on the other hand, involves unverified, often sensational news about others1.

 

Lol I let him drag me into his mess. I just wanted to make a simple joke.

FILFY [2377561]

I sent the message "where the sugar mamas at though" to a bunch of accounts that were clearly men pretending to be women... 

 

And it's still funny to me.

SeaLion [250755]

I mean I do not care.... My literal ASS was on the front page of the Torn Newspaper with the site owner. People have used that image to make all kind of things. Comics, community art, etc. 

 

 

Just also could be against the rules to use other players pictures and edit offensively etc. (AKA I have done this and received a warning)

 

So thanks for your consent, I am glad you do not care. 

 

 

FILFY [2377561]

Running to reddit and posting shit behind people's back is called gossiping. for some kind of white knight...  mateThose people could've just said something to me and I would've immediately explained that I'm making a joke and that I knew they were men playing on girl accounts.. some did. And they made jokes back. But others like you, clearly have some type of trauma going on that pertains to sugarmamas.. or something idk what ur on about. I didn't ask for anything. Nothing personal and nothing about torn. Just a sarcastic joke