It seems like progress crime level for the honor bars are wrong when it tell you what level you are. For example, it says I’m level 50 graffiti, but I’m actually level 3. Hope this helps
Bug
Started by Jabba_The_Tut [3577082] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flare [2195157] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Graved - No Discussion As posted above there is a confirmed bug report
If only there was a forum dedicated to Bugs & Issues.
I was trying to reply to the award page. I’m kinda dumb…
Ya same here. Says 81 In cracking but I'm level 1 lol
Mentions: Incorrect value for crimes award
Graved - No Discussion
As posted above there is a confirmed bug report