Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trade Chat limits.

Started by Mountain_Dew [947474] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 52 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Mountain_Dew [947474]

Just wanting to know how this user is able to make custom link text in trade chat. When I try the only way I know how it hits the character limit too fast. HREF=etc

e7cf09 [3441977]

For sending links, bold text etc, please refer to my guide: [Chat 3.0] Vibrant Text Effects

 

I believe that this user also bypassed the 125 character limit in trade chat to send multiple links, which can be done by inspecting the chatbox on a web browser and changing maxlength. This does not bypass the "no spamming" rule, as I asked a moderator the question 2 months ago.

 

 

Mentions: [Chat 3.0] Vibrant Text Effects