Hi, I'm looking for user scripts that better help me manage my company, scripts such as one that displays employees stats and what position is recommended for them or any others which will help, obviously please please only post legal ones 😂
Lookinf for script
Started by DMC4343 [3527595] on in Tools & Userscripts.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Hello, I can help with this. I'll shoot you a message.
I could do with something like this
Check dm
Everything you need already exists as part of YATA (seperate site not a script):
https://yata.yt/company/supervise/