hey! i'm just wondering if someone could teach me how to keep the company banner's image quality good?
i'm having troubles with the resolution, i haven't done any GFX that has a 400x100 sizing before.
thanks!
Started by LukeDaniel [3779845] on in Graphics.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
hey! i'm just wondering if someone could teach me how to keep the company banner's image quality good?
i'm having troubles with the resolution, i haven't done any GFX that has a 400x100 sizing before.
thanks!
Do you mind describing how you go about making your images?
You're better off working on an image that is already 400x100 instead of resizing.
I always make one from scratch, I use Canva.
Custom size > 400x100 and that's it
Your banner looks fine to me, only thing I say looks off is font choice, I'm not a fan of multiple fonts types on same piece.
thanks for that! i'll be revamping it, thank u!