Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

POWER HUNGRY ADMINS

Started by Swiftkilla [3550831] on in General Discussion.

126 replies · 1.58k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 127 / 127 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
127
Discussion span
→
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
42 / 100
Story score
67 / 100
Engagement score
83 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Company 2 ×1 Company 72341 ×1 D3vl [710249] ×1

Swiftkilla [3550831]

Anybody else having problems with power hungry admins I just had one tell me that I can’t have my irl wife play this game with me because apparently it gives me an unfair advantage and I find that hilarious seeing how I have proof that pretty much every admin has atleast 3 accounts and they told me if she gets caught making an account we will both be banned I need some help here guys I’m already talking to my lawyer about it but I don’t want to have to take it all the way to court 

FattyLumpkin [2702848]

I will be happy to be your legal representation in this matter. Please send me a retainer in the amount of $10m and we'll get the ball rolling with initial discovery depositions and documentation requests. 

topace103 [2812566]

Have you considered feeding these power hungry moderators some CPUs and hamster food. The server hamsters needs substance after all.

Xerra [2775419]

 

Does Torn let underage people play the game now?

 

Can someone underage hire a lawyer without parental consent?

 

These questions and more will be answered in the next thrilling episode of "I'm an absolute dipshit"

 

Tune in next week at 8pm GMT.

 

Rogue [1873490]

For the life of me, I can't figure out why you bother with apostrophes when there isn't any other punctuation or sentence structure anywhere.

Callaghan [1316121]

Real talk though I will represent you in court, I'm playing Phoenix Wright at the minute so I think I've got a pretty good handle on how these things are done.