You've always been a favorite poster of mine, sold me some decent Vanguard gear for cheap, and I like your style. Pretty sure you're happy with your current situation, however. Welcome.anytime in the off chance, of course.
Bless The Crows
Started by FattyLumpkin [2702848] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Ayye I appreciate you.
Currently I'm chillin' focusing on my own growth, on my own terms, but maybe one day when I'm big and stronk I may consider branching out. I'm not of any substantial use to anyone in my current stature, other than someone else to point a finger at to blame for muggies. But maybe one day.
Mentions: booby [2245352]
mug a wife for 20k
does your wife count?
23:33:57 - 25/06/25 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking KoolKidAstrid and mugged them for $47,695 (chain #1) [view]
This is a reference to our first legitimate pounding, found Here. Dragonshardz has been brought back from the dead to rejoin our family.
Mentions: Goons going down... down.. down..
It's my fault again. Last week I hit the shitter, lit a firecracker, and chanted "f**k you I'm a dragon" three times in the mirror. Now here we are.
A little known piece of SHAT trivia is that the faction was actually named after one of the great musical performers of our time -- William SHATner. In light of that, I offer up what many consider to be his masterpiece:
Moved to Faction Discussion
no because you mugged her for 47k
it has to be 20k exactly
“We are Torn’s moral compass, straight and true”
it’s pride month please refer from using the word straight as it tends to be homophobic
Yes, I already received a warning, no need to twist the knife.
My trading profit was liberated by both SHAT and ched last night. Tariffs for the win! Highly recommended, R+++ 🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅
We already rubbed Fatty's nose in this gross oversight.
Out of everything from the opening post, I am delighted that was the only critique.
Thank you for the blessing. Much appreciated.
Hey, if you want in, you know where to find us.
It all gave me a certain type of vibe:
Prompt: Make a photorealistic image of a bunch of crows, all looking like Westside Story style not-so-dangerous criminals, performing on a musical theater stage, with a banner with "BLESS THE CROWS" in the background