Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

21+ Whiskey Thread

Started by Fat_Monkey [3384050] on in Food & Cooking.

3 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Fat_Monkey [3384050]

I like to drink whiskey, pretty basic stuff like Four Roses and Larceny.

 

Im only 21 years old so I haven't experienced anywhere close to the full world of Whiskey and Bourbons. 

 

What are some of your favorites?

Tenebrius [3306634]

Ngl, you taste one you taste them all 

 

Just slight differences in flavor and smoothness

 

I wasn't all the fan of smooth whiskey, probably why I liked Jack Daniels so much. The bitter the better lol

Brockman5000 [1461425]

Pendleton Directors Reserve 20yrs, Cragganmore Speyside 12yr, Glenlivet Caribean Reserve... could do the Glenlivet 14yr, aged in cognac casks. Proof and Woods The Representative...if you want to get weird, find some Kurveball BBQ whiskey, or Elvis's Midnight Snack, which is peanut butter, banana, and bacon flavored whiskey...

 

I run a liquor store. It's kind of my thing.