What if we made real money trading allowed and built a whole real economy in torn like in ready player one. What do you guys think?
Disclaimer: I do not, will not, and never have real money traded!
Started by _Soupy_ [3629600] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 70 / 70 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
What if we made real money trading allowed and built a whole real economy in torn like in ready player one. What do you guys think?
Disclaimer: I do not, will not, and never have real money traded!
This does actually exist! Just open your front door, step out of your property, and boom, you got yourself your speculation!
You definitely are a wee tawd.
This doesnt make any sense wtf are you even saying
Can we downvote threads multiple times pls?
Why i literally did nothing
I could probably take a 3 week vacation if real.
Lmk admins.
Hello it is me the first national bank of torn I am FDIC insured up to whatever you currently have in your faction vault, send it to me and it will be safe definitely for sure this is a real economy I cannot lie
Did you just call me a slur?!
Except make the worst suggestion since someone suggested making a DVD rewinder.
bogie's RMT entrapment protocols need some work.
What even is that lol
Nice try, bogie. I see you.
Can confirm, Shooby's vault just has Pizza, beer and a load of red weapons.