Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Company help!

Started by Splig [3814851] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 67 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Splig [3814851]

 

Hey folks,

 

Just started a sweet shop company, possibly prematurely as I have no idea what I'm doing. I've stocked up, only currently have one employee but trying to get more (turns out that's hard with a 0 star business 🤣) despite having stock and 800k daily being put into advertising I'm still getting zero sales. Efficiency currently is only at 22%, due to only having one employee, environment at 100%, popularity is 0% despite putting the 800k daily in. What am I doing wrong?

Feckless [3529506]

Different positions have different roles. Managers do not sell product. Change the role to a packager and sell some product. First star is easy to get if selling some products.

 

Also recruit some low level players. 

Taxxon [882264]

No point in advertising for a business that doesn't have enough employees for sales.

 

Set that back to 0 for starters and hire some people. Cashiers and Salesmen first.

Splig [3814851]

Thanks man. On it. Hopefully the offer of xanax on joining pulls a few in 🙈 I know this isn't going to make a profit for a while