I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
How do I stop getting all these captcha's? It is effecting my game. Especially during battles. Its been going on for months
Started by LadyD34 [711289] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
How do I stop getting all these captcha's? It is effecting my game. Especially during battles. Its been going on for months
The FAQ next to the captcha explains everything that we can make public about the tool. If the system detects some repetitive bot like activities on your end, it will flag you for doing captcha. The system will automatically remove you from the list once things go back to normal. Unfortunately, the nature of these checks aren't something that we can make public. From what I can see, you have been correctly flagged.
Thanks!