Oh well
Meh
Started by JourneyMann [3683920] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 21
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- JourneyMann [3683920]
· 7 likes ·
Thank you. I thought I broke some unwritten rule but I see it’s just some douche. appreciate the explanation of “someone”. still learning and reading as much as I can.
Haters gonna hate. 🤷♂️
- Its only $30k
- I woukd delete this before more people see it and troll bounty you
The best ways to deal with bounties is ignore it and wait for them to find a different target
Complaining in GD will NEVER end well
Grave this now op..
This is the way of Torn..
You'll understand one day 🤷
Someone could be anyone. If it's an unclickable someone, it simply means they are staying anonymous. If your bounties are being claimed, your bounties&attacks are coming from different people. Keep calm & carry on, this is part of torn.
Someone put bounties on me for buying their tampons. People be bored.
Thank you. I thought I broke some unwritten rule but I see it’s just some douche.
appreciate the explanation of “someone”.
still learning and reading as much as I can.
coz it's funny?
Graved - No Content