I missed the part about that nasty joke.
Posts archived: 64 / 64 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Found his alt
Fade away back into obscurity lil bro. You don't want to be in the spotlight in a game like torn unless you hate playing.
Mentions: FREE 1k
Mistakes that were made here
- Wrong forum (Fun and games is right there man!)
- Pedo jokes
- Newbie in GD
- Seperate from this thread, but being the leader of a faction as a newbie. Which leads to stunting your development by a lot
What to do next time
- Post in the correct forum
- Think before posting
- Watch how newbies are treated in GD before posting something like this again
- Join a big faction with buffs and watch out for cache farms
Thank you for listening to newbie services!
I hope you have a nice day :D
I'm guessing you skipped over the part where he made pedophilia jokes?
What a hill to die on..
Dede we got another cult member here! 👋
Where is the Pedo joke???
He's already edited it..
Next time read the forum before commenting.. 👀🤣
And your calling us Karen's? 🤦
Ok i missed the spot where he edited it. My bad. You could have just let me know instead of going the extra mile to bounty me and calling me a pedo too. Seems like you are overreacting for everything. Classic Karen if you ask me. All i did was missed the spot that he edited his nasty joke. Next time be a human being and communicate instead of going out in the forums calling people names and posting pedo bounties around.
My Guy , I know its true and once Im back I will send everyone the money, wrong forum doesn't matter, WHAT MATTERS IS MY INTENSIONS! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT MAN
I edited it, I realized my mistake in just a moment
My bad I didn't knew they could see it
To be fair Akariwata i missed the part of your ''pedo joke''. I wouldn't have made the post if i knew. I am not going to edit anything tho.
I changed the thread, we have a lot of mess here
they did let you know, retard.
next time pay attention to what you’re supporting and maybe you won’t have this issue
He wasn't supporting me in wrong, but I changed it in a moment and cmon I didn't knew it worked like discord
"I didn't knew it worked like discord"
So that makes saying a pdf joke okay? 🤔
Also on top of it your a "leader"..
People like you disgust me, it's clear you've never dealt with any real life repercussions and one day it's gonna hit you like a tonne of bricks.. 🧱
Id normally wish people luck..
Who called you what?
Send the money lol…
Listen, i admitted that i didn't see the part where he edited his nasty joke. Now if you are a decent person, you could DM me to retract it and/or edit my comment as i was clearly missing something. If you want to call me names go ahead. People bountying me with ''Pedo'' and calling me ''retarded'' for this.. hahaha that shit is hilarious. I apologise for the misunderstanding and i am glad to know who to not talk to in the future. Bless you all.