Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

A repost!

Started by AkariWata [3783899] on in Graveyard.

30 replies · 166 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

straylight [2340312] ×1 joshyfyed [2465150] ×1 Shooby [2510470] ×1 AmbientPorridge [2939924] ×1 Ben_Hagen [2966467] ×1 PhoqueYou [3366164] ×1 Username137 [3367566] ×1 CaledoniaKaz [3721874] ×1

AkariWata [3783899]

I know my pedo joke offended some guys here, so for them
I AM TRULY SORRY BY HEART AND BY GOD

Now to tell everyone,

This is not a game anymore, its an appreciation of everybody's patience in torn , I am tired in just 30 days , people going for 3 days and even a 300 days HAVE MY SALUTE,

This time I wanna refresh it, 

10k to each guy who leaves a good memory for me so after 10 years I can come back and enjoy again!

Hope you like it, AkariWata!

logs:

You sent $10,000 to AmbientPorridge with the message: Nobody raid me! lol win win
You sent $10,000 to PhoqueYou with the message: You need more
You sent $10,000 to joshyfyed with the message: Helping hand
You sent $10,000 to Ben_Hagen with the message: I hope you clear your heart and mind for a stranger
You sent $10,000 to CaledoniaKaz with the message: Happy Again?
You sent $10,000 to Shooby with the message: FORUMS
You sent $10,000 to Frostevv with the message: 10k POST
You sent $10,000 to Username137

Mentions: AmbientPorridge [2939924] · Ben_Hagen [2966467] · CaledoniaKaz [3721874] · joshyfyed [2465150] · PhoqueYou [3366164] · Shooby [2510470] · straylight [2340312] · Username137 [3367566]

Shooby [2510470]

if this is how you behave on a public forum that is 13+ and has children playing it; I highly doubt you'll stay out of federal jail long enough to make any memories .

Shooby [2510470]

So you're a teenager who made an inappropriate joke that is harmful towards children, yet have the audacity to tell someone else in your thread to "grow up".

 

Fella the real world is not going to be kind to you.

Shooby [2510470]

if you're actually the age you say you are, you're going to have to learn that actions have consequences. Be glad it's on a game and you didn't actually harm anyone in real life.

PhoqueYou [3366164]

I mean, no offense to you, but I think it's time to restart at the very least, or maybe even stop playing for a few years

 

Or maybe just look at the post before posting

AmbientPorridge [2939924]

Surprised noone is Raiding this guys cache/multi farm.  Btw better hope you never end up in jail irl for doing the actual things you "joked" about, as morally corrupted as most prisoners are they tend to use, abuse and murder those who've done things to minors

AkariWata [3783899]

I also think you are right, I am a teen myself so no pedo jokes for me, IM kinda a chill guy until everyone in the room turn red