I had a bug while doing Russian Roulette, I put a bet to play, and I just attacked someone and lost (it was a random user) and then I just continue waiting for someone to join the game that I started after a very long time none joined, and I tried to exit, and it didn't allow me then I reloaded the page and the money that a Put was missing. Keep in mind that from my side, there was no one in the match.
After reviewing the logs, I can see that someone joined the match (It didn't even show up in my end when I was waiting for a player) and that I time out.
| 17:24:52 - 27/06/25 | You timed out on the game of Russian Roulette |
| 17:21:50 - 27/06/25 | Sweetpatches pointed the gun at their foot and pulled the trigger: *CLICK* |
| 17:21:38 - 27/06/25 | Sweetpatches joined your game of Russian Roulette with a bet amount of $x |
Mentions: Sweetpatches [2280531]