Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Just a question.

Started by EdvardEdwardian [3653555] on in General Non-related.

2 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
EdvardEdwardian [3653555]

Just curious, take it as you will.

 

Why is it that 90% of attacks made toward me are anonymous while when I attack others maybe only 25% of mine are anonymous?

 

I have a mask, my entire character's body is covered head to toe, and I only use a silent melee weapon anymore, but even when I try to do stealthed attacks, it always unstealths, even on my one shots. Is this a bug, or what's up with it?

EdvardEdwardian [3653555]

But with a chainsaw? Multiple one-shot attacks?

 

Or metal nunchaku? With how loud a crack that would make hitting a skull?

 

I've got one of the highest Stealth melee weapons, and mostly use it, mask, and so on and so forth. Also never seen a "Stealth interface."

 

Still, I appreciate the info, I'll try to integrate what I read into my tactics, though I seem to be following most of it.

 

Thanks! Live Long and Prosper! 🖖