Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

FREE PROPERTIES

Started by AkariWata [3783899] on in Properties.

30 replies · 394 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

__Link__ [3459303] ×1 DepreciatedAss [3778291] ×1 Contakt [3853179] ×1

AkariWata [3783899]

I have been doing severel giveaways for about a week now, I understood that its not helping anyone so I have taken the big decision, 

 

I will rent you PROPERTIES for free

Why Am I doing so?

 

Its for the people who once gave me money to rent out mansions when I was Day 1, Now I have understood instead of paying everyone millions, I can just rent out properties, Far better than old money giving methods

 

Now you need to understand what is better for you, There Are a Few Requirenments Before we can start

 

  1. Your level must be below 15 (for level 15 and above I can help getting you Private Island)
  2. If you have a spuse who needs mansion too, its better so we can help 2 people with 1 Mansion
  3. When you reach a time you can afford mansions, try to do something like this

Now to claim this, just ask for it in comments, also leave some details and questions you have!

Also Donations are always open to make it a better place

At the end I wanna say If you need a faction or Company, I'll be there for you to back up as well(Not promoting mine)

Also I will give you any possible guidance so you don't fal into the wrong hands!

 

NOW OUR DONORS:
__Link__ gave you their Villa property with 400 maximum happiness

Blackcatz78 sent $5,000,000 to you with the message: Donation for your mansions

DepreciatedAss has given you their Villa.

 

Recievers: 15:38:58 - 28/06/25 You offered to rent your Villa property with 400 maximum happiness to Sir_Swaggerson at $10 for 7 days

Another villa rented

1M Payed to upgrade a guy from villa to mansion

another 1M payed to accomodat the upgrade!

 

AND PI HAVE ENDED! PLEASE LEAVE MY LIFE ON THAT!

Mentions: __Link__ [3459303] · DepreciatedAss [3778291]

CorpZeWolVe [2055842]

I would want to ask, how could you help with a PI, I'm kinda locked draining about 30 mil a month to rent one and could definitely use that elsewhere.

AkariWata [3783899]

GUYS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN PI please aask winornot FOR IT , He lets you take it for a few plushies runs a day so its nice for you,

Other than that I only give mansions and villas, not even ranch rn, Im not so fking rich!

Venusiaria [3848821]

Can I get some property? the guide said I must rent property but I dont believe it because I still level 1 with no money and the guide is 6 yrs old 

AkariWata [3783899]

Sure Villa offer coming up, if ou are offline for more than 7 days , man Ill take it back, offline players don't need it, right?

Sir_Swaggerson [3834970]

Hello, I've been looking for property to rent, and came across this post. I'd appreciate any help that can be provided. I just started the game not too long ago, and I plan to be a daily player.

AlienDragon87 [3748388]

Hi! I'll sure be happy to get a PI. However i don't think i have enough to pay it's daily rent. I've learned that it's almost 500k per day. Which is a lot, since i earn a lot less per day.

Supeboy [3784212]

Hey there bro. I'm looking for a max PI. I have a spouse.

I would be very grateful if you could help me with one. I'd happily accept if you could lower down some price as well.