Hey, it's not really a bug, more like, I think not really fair and probably not intended:
I just did the math for the two stage scenario and everyone gets the same cut....
1/9 = 11.11%
That doesn't seem really fair, since the first stage is only 3 days....
I think it should be more like that:
Tokens 1st stage: 3 * 3 = 9
Tokens 2nd stage: 6 * 6 = 36
Total tokens: 9 + 36 = 45
Split for participants in the first stage: 3/45 = 6.67% or in Money: $92,619,000*3/45 = $6,174,600
Split for participants in the second stage 6/45 = 13.33% or in Money: $92,619,000*6/45 = $12,349,200
So everyone gets the same $/day rate...
Or at least the 2nd stage doesn't get only half the $/day rate as the first stage.
(Btw. second stage is a level 6 and first is only a level 5. So maybe even favor the second stage a little bit more, even though the current split is much more favorable for me since I don't have the CE for level 6, yet. :sad_face: )
Probably something for MatroSkin.
Edit: Or maybe it's all intended.
Anyways, thank you for your time and good day!